Monday, 31 March 2014
CONVENIA Pfizer Animal Health
Convenia from Pfizer is an injectable antibiotic that has a slow release and treat your pet for 14 days
There are a few benefits to this product,
1. Your don't need to medicate (pill) your dog everyday or twice a day for 10 days.
2. Your dog won't spit out the pill when your not looking.
3. If your dog vomits the pill won't be in the vomit.
4. The injectable antibiotic goes straight to the blood stream by passing the stomach so your
dog won't get an upset stomach from being on antibiotics.
5. Kills wide range of bacteria that is causing the infection
6. Is as effective as oral antibiotics
Down side of this product, is its cost, but I guess your paying for the convenience.