Saturday, 30 August 2014


With cooler weather approaching

Rodenticides with the colder weather mice move inside so at many cottages trailer or country homes many owners use Rat poison.

Induce Vomiting but only if the dog just ate it! These poisons affect the dog’s blood clotting factors. Even eating a rodent which has eaten poison will have disastrous effects on your pet. Symptoms are usually serious convulsion and hemorrhage. Get your pet to a veterinarian so he can receive a Vitamin K shot to help restore your dog’s clotting ability.
We use Bounce Sheets to deter mice, at our trailer and it seems to work quite well. Remember to place the sheets where your dogs will not be able to reach them.


No comments:

Post a Comment