Tuesday, 14 October 2014


Rodenticides with the colder weather mice move inside so at many cottages trailer or country homes owners use Rat poison.

Induce Vomiting but only if the dog just ate it! These poisons affect the dog’s blood clotting factors. Even eating a rodent which has eaten poison will have disastrous effects on your pet. Symptoms are usually serious convulsion and hemorrhage. Get your pet to a veterinarian so he can receive a Vitamin K shot to help restore your dog’s clotting ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment